A newly constructed walk is recently been opened along Sentosa link. Rajeevs’ and my family went to spend our evening over there. Sunset view was stunning… but some how my photographs did not came as I was expecting.
My first interaction with mobile phone was in 2002, when I first moved to Delhi. Connecting with home was needed and so I bought my first phone Motorola Talkabout (used). Outgoing was Rs. 6 per minute (SGD 0.15 approx) and incoming was Rs. 4. I used the same SIM for 4 years with different handsets, mostly Nokia.
Time has changed and now various service providers offering free outgoing in same network. Not sure how many folds the user-base has increased, guessing it will be more than 1 set per person now. At that time it was a gadget of show-off for many and necessity for few. Now its a part of daily life – social networking, music, games, photography, you just need a good handphone and entire world is in your hands… 🙂
- 1 in 8 people do not have proper supply of drinking water.
- More than 3.5 million people around the world die from diseases each year, due to lack of clean drinking water.
- Every 20 seconds a child dies from water born diseases.
- A bathtub holds 150 litres of water, at the same time there are families getting 30 litres for their daily consumption.
- It costs approximately 50 cents for desalination of 1 cubic metre of water.
It was our 3rd consecutive week around The Sands yesterday and I will not bore you posting more photographs of surrounding this place after today :)…
It was a different view of this place in clouds. Will try to post something different or new tonight 🙂
Was there last week too, but could not capture due to my camera batteries were gone :D.
It was Anshu’s Birthday yesterday and this is her one of favourite places, so went there again to spend evening.
I am sure you all will smile after looking at this…
Have a great day ahead… 🙂
Most beautiful light of day…