Found another one, shot at 17 m.m. …
I was sure I took one long exposure shot but went missing later, found one finally 🙂
Noticed this lady sitting in front of me in my kids school annual function, can’t prevent my self capturing her beautiful side view, delight of her face and her submission to the show…
Visited kids school for its first annual function, its Gaurs International School, Noida.
My younger one was also participating in the function as Punjabi girl 🙂
A destination not far from home and was thinking to visit their at least once, has finally happaned this month.
It takes 10 hr to drive their from Delhi, booked a room in RTDC hotel Jhoomar Baori and went for it between 3rd and 5th of November. Best route in my opinion would be to use Yamuma Expressway to reach Mathura and then take a right till Dausa and again take a left from Dausa.
The hotel is located 2 KM under the forest and sometimes tigers roam in that area as well. Hotel manager informed us one night that there was call from Sambhar deer, which means Tiger is around the hotel, we drove to the gate after dinner in a hope and returned back empty handed :(. But overall stay in hotel was memorable, it a highly recommended place if you wish to spent few days away from buzz.
Visited Mehrauli today, so much of history scattered around. Yog Maya Temple is said to be more than 5000 years old (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yogmaya_Temple). Then Qutub complex, plenty of Hindu, Jain and Islamic ruins scattered around, Unfortunately Wikipedia couldn’t gather more than few paragraphs for thousands years old history (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Qutb_Minar).
- Organizing them is impossible, forget about it
- They are quick and can burn all fireworks in minutes, you can not prevent or control it, you can only be ready to capture the right moment
- They will not listen because to noise around and their excitement
- Lighting changes drastically before lighting firework and after light up, better set your camera for one type of lighting, preferably after
- Choose lens with big aperture, smaller aperture will need higher ISO and results will not be good. (I was using F-1.8)
- You will need to hop from one place to another for right background and foreground
- After all consideration taken, your result will not be more than 10%, I took 30 photos and satisfactory were just 3, posting below –