- Organizing them is impossible, forget about it
- They are quick and can burn all fireworks in minutes, you can not prevent or control it, you can only be ready to capture the right moment
- They will not listen because to noise around and their excitement
- Lighting changes drastically before lighting firework and after light up, better set your camera for one type of lighting, preferably after
- Choose lens with big aperture, smaller aperture will need higher ISO and results will not be good. (I was using F-1.8)
- You will need to hop from one place to another for right background and foreground
- After all consideration taken, your result will not be more than 10%, I took 30 photos and satisfactory were just 3, posting below –
As wise men say “idle mind is the devil’s workshop”, so rather than sitting idle and let the brain think stupid, decided to go out spent time somewhere. Camera work is one the best options, doing something totally different and giving mind refreshment.
It works pretty well so far me… here are 2 outcome of today’s walk along Bukit Batok Nature Park.
Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting Rahul Singh, my fellow traveler in Cambodia trip… 🙂