- Organizing them is impossible, forget about it
- They are quick and can burn all fireworks in minutes, you can not prevent or control it, you can only be ready to capture the right moment
- They will not listen because to noise around and their excitement
- Lighting changes drastically before lighting firework and after light up, better set your camera for one type of lighting, preferably after
- Choose lens with big aperture, smaller aperture will need higher ISO and results will not be good. (I was using F-1.8)
- You will need to hop from one place to another for right background and foreground
- After all consideration taken, your result will not be more than 10%, I took 30 photos and satisfactory were just 3, posting below –
Took this while walking toward Greenwich Park… all my friends walked ahead and no one was left to sit on those benches
Its Tower bridge and not the London bridge, make sure you set your location in GPS right if travelling there.
Although if you alight around London bridge, you will get a chance to walk along beautiful riverside of Thames.
Known for Tibetan colony and Buddhism, Dharamshala has built a very beautiful cricket stadium in recent years.
Few photos of Bir, Himachal Pradesh. It is one of the Tibetan settlements in country.