Bottle Tree is a good place for live sea food lovers, unfortunately for us (especially me) this was not the place, I am here in Yishun (near Khatib MRT) from more than 2 years and almost daily watching the place, but never thought to visit it, may be because it is too near to my place.
It turns out a nice place to chill-out in evening. In our case the purpose was to discuss about our imminent trips in Asia Pacific region. There are many places still to visit, so far we only have confirmation of Bali trip.
- The agenda of the meeting was to explore possibility of Kota Kinabalu or KL and Genting as well as to finalize our trip to Desaru.
- Parties took part in the meeting were Rishi, Sunil and me with families.
- Outcome of “The Meeting” was that Rishi will proceed ahead with finalizing plan to Desaru, Sunil will study and sketch the plan of KL and Genting, while I have explore possible options for Kota Kinabalu trip. Sequences of these trips are as following –
- Desaru coming weekend or next depends on comfort of a couple of other families (Rajeev and Dileep). Sunil is not coming in this trip 😦 .
- Kota Kinabalu during 3 day off of Good Friday.
- KL and Genting will be a weekend trip, any weekend but at least in a gap of 2 weeks other 3 trips (3 rd one is our Bali trip, unfortunately only me and Sunil are going to this).
Here are few photographs of Bottle Tree Park-